On behalf of Agrimac we are pleased to provide you with our 2017 NIS Offer.
The 2017 harvest is expected to see the fourth consecutive increase in crop volume and record farm gate prices maintained. Low inventories and another short, drought affected South African crop are leading to continued high demand from the in-shell market and firming demand from kernel markets.
Agrimac’s globally recognised reputation for high quality Macadamia products continues to underscore our positive outlook for the 2017 crop.
The key attributes of our 2017 offer include:
- $5.20/kg NIS (33% SKR @ 10% moisture)
- Commercial grade paid at premium prices
- Price increments of $0.16/kg per % SKR
- Quality Bonus – up to $0.30/kg
- No Reject Penalties
- Freshcare Bonus for certified growers
- Radius based freight subsidy
Click below to see the full agreement and letter.